Capitalizing on its long-term industrial experience in Automation sector, IPCS conducts various training programs specially tailored for Professionals, Corporate Companies and Colleges. IPCS provides a well-disposed and stimulating study environment addressing the intellectual, professional and leader development of students. Our training programs provide the best practice in the latest technologies, trends and challenges in the immensely competitive areas of automation and embedded technologies. The training program is developed to make our trained engineers an industry ready professional. Thus we have developed our training program to equip participants develop cost effective design with industrial standards.
Seven major sessions in which training imparted are:
1) Electrical drives and controls.
2) Field Instrumentation and Pneumatics
3) Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC). – Allen-Bradley, Siemens, ABB, GE Fanuc and Telemecanique PLCs
4) Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition (SCADA).
5) Distributed Control System (DCS)Human Machine Interface (HMI)
6) Human Machine Interface (HMI)
7) Control panel designing.
Hands on Practical Training
Process Control & Automation
PLC & PAC Training
SCADA & HMI Training
DCS & VFD Training
Electrical Control & Panel Designing
Embedded System & Robotics
Field Instruments & Pneumatics
Calibration & Testing
Drives & Servo Motors
Auto Cad and Eplan